The apologist Paul Copan recently posted something over at The Gospel Coalition Website concerning Presuppositionalism over here. I have to admit, that as I read it I was rather surprised at the generalization and also what seems to be the lack of Copan’s knowledge of Presuppositionalist’s response to his objection. I thought it was worth writing a response, then I discovered that others have gotten around to it already! So without further ado, here’s a post that offer links to what’s been said in response to Copan. Hope this is helpful.
- Questioning Copan- By RazorKiss over at Choosing Hats.
- Does Presuppositionalism engage in Question-Begging? By James Anderson
- Copan on Presuppositionalism by Steve Hays.
- Does Presuppositionalism Begs the Question by Steve Hays.
- Paul Copan on Common Ground by Steve Hays.
- Answering Objections to Presuppositionalism by K. Scott Oliphint
- Paul Copan’s Questioning of Presuppositionalism, a Youtube Dividing Line Episode by James White
- Presuppositionalism and Circularity…Again? by Joseph Torres