In light of the 40th year anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we thought it would be appropriate to share some thoughts on abortion/murdering of human life.
1) After I watched this heart-rending documentary, I was not surprised at the spiritual condition of the United States. As I said many times to others, this country can be described as a culture of death. Although abortion is practiced by many people from many races, this video points out that abortion is the number one killer of African Americans. The abortion takes place in a Women’s Medical Society center at 3801 Lancaster, Philadelphia, PA. Disclaimer: This video reveals some graphic images. Here is the video: 3801 Lancaster
2) In this article from Desiring God, David Mathis talks about Martin Luther King, Jr. and the night of Black genocide. Just as a footnote, I am not wholly aware about everything concerning Martin Luther King’s view of life, ethics, and the Bible, but my understanding is that he has been labeled as a heretic because of his very dangerous views against the Bible. Please see this link concerning Martin Luther King’s views on the Bible: The Troubling Aspects of the Manhattan Declaration. I would also encourage the readers, if time permits, to read some of his theological works. As a result, I cannot give my full endorsement to him, but I can endorse what he stood up against such as racism.
It should also be noted that Martin Luther King Jr. was not the only man who fought against racism and segregation, but there were many godly men and woman of God who strongly voiced their repudiation against racism and segregation. At any rate, in this article, Mathis links abortion to racism. This is a interesting read. Here is the link: MLK’s Dream and the Nightmare of Black Genocide. Since Margaret Sanger is mentioned in this article from Desiring God, I would also encourage readers to read into Margaret Sanger’s racist views towards African Americans and other races and groups. Abortionists will tell you that she was not a racist, but do your research and you will find out her true colors.
3) Randy Alcorn contributes an article on abortion and covers the doctor accused of murdering many lives at Women’s Medical Society center at 3801 Lancaster, Philadelphia. Please see this link: It’s Time to Stop Pretending Abortion Is Anything Other Than the Ruthless Killing of an Innocent Human Being
4) For a book documenting Margaret Sanger, a eugenicist; and the founder of Planned Parenthood (started around the 1930s), get your hands on this free PDF book: Killer Angel. Here are some excerpts from the book,
As her organization grew in power and prestige, she began to target several other ‘ill-favored’ and ‘dysgenic races,’ including ‘Blacks, Hispanics, Amerinds, Fundamentalists, and Catholics’” (73).
I ‘wonder if Southern Darkies can ever be entrusted with … a clinic. Our experience causes us to doubt their ability to work except under White supervision” (74).
5) For Margaret Sanger’s book, please see this link: Pivot of Civilization. Here is one excerpt from her book that reveals her view on other races as being inferior,
The emergency problem of segregation and sterilization must be faced immediately. Every feeble-minded girl or woman of the hereditary type, especially of the moron class, should be segregated during the reproductive period. Otherwise, she is almost certain to bear imbecile children, who in turn are just as certain to breed other defectives. The male defectives are no less dangerous. Segregation carried out for one or two generations would give us only partial control of the problem” (101).