Our 2013 update to our series of posts concerning evangelism and apologetics towards Muslims
Originally posted on The Domain for Truth:
What originally began on July 15th, 2012 as a special one week focus on Islam here at Veritas Domain ended up being a twelve day marathon! Among the things posted are resources available on the internet outside our blog concerning many facets of Islam: awareness of the problem that Islam poses including debates, documentary, videos and written media such as books and thesis. We have also attempted to provide our own apologetic and evangelism resources here as well. Concerning our written sources, I wish to provide here an index to those materials that we have written ourselves.
- Ramadan 2012: Tips on Christian opportunities to Witness to Muslim Friends– Practical witnessing tips for Christians this Muslim Ramadan season.
- WITNESSING TO MUSLIMS: THE QURANIC VIEW OF THE BIBLE– I believe what is presented here is the best for Christians to witness and engage in apologetics with Muslims, in a fashion that’s compatible with Presuppositional apologetics’ stress on the importance of the Bible as self-attesting and the use of internal critique.
- Are there verses in the Quran that shows the Bible’s corruption? Part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5– A Series that looks more closely at the verses from the Quran that Muslim apologists’ used to argue that the Quran teaches the Bible has been textually corrupted. The series attempts to show that this does not follow from the verses they cite.
- Deep Sea Darkness as Muslim evidence for the Quran in light of the Pirke de-Rabbi Eliezer as a defeater– Considering one of the evidences that Muslims say proves the Divine authorship of the Quran, with the article addressing more of the problem of the reasoning presented.
- Muslim Writers’ Attack Against Traditional Authorship of the Gospel Part 1, 2, 3 and 4– This series takes on a more defensive nature concerning Muslims’ attempt to attack the authorship of the Gospels.
- Deuteronomy 18: Biblical Prophecy of Muhammad or Jesus? in which we deal with a popular Muslim argument that the Jewish Scripture predicts Muhammad. NEW!
- Deuteronomy 18, Messianic Prophecy: How Jesus was like Moses–A follow up to the article “Deuteronomy 18: Biblical Prophecy of Muhammad or Jesus?” NEW!
- Book review: What Every Christian Needs to Know about the Qur’an by James R. White– A book review of a Christian apologist who has extensively debated Muslims the last seven years. NEW!
- Review: Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions about the World’s Fastest-Growing Faith by Robert Spencer– A book review of Rober Spencer’s book against Islam. NEW!