The picture for this post is just for fun.
But seriously our friend Wally Fry made a good point in the comment section: Why not make it easier for readers to find as an easy reference the posts we have written answering alleged Bible contradictions? I concur. With his advice I’ve gone back to my posts and filed them under the category of “Bible contradictions.”
For convenience I’m also posting them on here my provisional list of posts answering Bible contradictions. I know the list is small since I didn’t intend to make a series on contradictions. Also the posts took some time for me to consider the context and a close examination of the verse in question at the level of consulting the Greek even when the resolution finally didn’t need to invoke the original languages.
So here’s the few posts I have done thus far on our blog (remember it’s a provisional listing!):
- Did or did not the Samaritans receive Jesus?
- Burying and Saying Bye to Parents in Luke 9:59-62
- Did Herod think Jesus was John the Baptist?
- Who can cast out devils in the name of Jesus?
- Who is for or against Jesus?
- Was Jairus’ daughter alive when Jesus was approached?
- What was Sodom’s sin?
- Was Jesus born in a house or a manger?
- Was Mary (the mother of Jesus) blessed?
- How many men were possessed with demons at the country of the Gadarenes?
- Were the Pharisees baptized by John?
- Where did the devils ask not to go?
- Bible taught Jesus and His Disciples were thieves?
- Does God sleep?
- How did David kill Goliath? And did he killed him twice?
- Do Christians know how to pray?
- Was Moses a good speaker?
- Can thieves go to heaven?
- When did Jesus receive his beating?
- Was Lot Abraham’s brother or nephew?
- Was Jonah swallowed by a fish or a whale?
- Where did Joseph and Mary live before the birth of Jesus?
And an “oldie:”