As I’m going over this with a group of guys from my church I thought the following questions might be helpful for individuals and small groups to facilitate discussions and learning based upon the apologetics’ book “Ultimate Proof of Creation” by Jason Lisle. It is a book that teaches Presuppositional apologetics that engages apologetics at the level of worldview. Cornelius Van Til was instrumental in beginning this form of apologetics and others have developed and applied it.
For discussion questions for previous chapters click on the following:
The questions in this post will be for chapter 3 of the book.
- 1. Why again is the ultimate proof of Creation? (46)
2. What is the illustration used by Dr. Lisle for the proof for creation? (45)
3. What are the three preconditions that this chapter will look at? (46)
4. Why is an absolute morality required for a rational worldview? (47)
5. What is and is not the problem of morality for the evolutionary worldview? (47-48)
6. How does the Christian worldview account for morality? (48-54)
7. How does an evolutionary worldview undermine morality? (48-54)
8. What are some of the characteristics of the laws of logic? (54-55)
9. How does the Christian worldview account for the laws of logic? (54-61)
10. How does an evolutionary worldview undermine the laws of logic? (56-61)
11. Why is uniformity important for science? (61-63)
12. How does the Christian worldview account for the principle of uniformity? (61-63)
13. How does an evolutionary worldview undermine the principle of uniformity? (64-67)
14. Does theistic evolution solve the dilemma of accounting for the principle of uniformity? (67-68)
15. What illustrations did you find helpful in this chapter?
I pray the Lord will use this to equip God’s people.