Here’s the round up of our series on Worldview Dilemmas in the Movies and Comics. I plan to have perhaps one or two more posts after the Shepherd’s Conference that is going on this week.
- Outline: Christian Approach Towards Video Entertainment
- Is it ever appropriate for Christians to view sexual sins in film?
- What if a movie parallel sexual elements in the Bible, does this then permit sexual scenes?
- Christian Worldview Discernment with Comics/Graphic Novels
- Pursuing Worldview Apologetics and being Culturally Informed Without Compromise
- Tiribulus’ Helpful Comments on Dialogues with Unbelievers about Cultural References
- Message: Personal Holiness in the Age of Entertainment
- Christian worldview analysis of Alfred Hitchcock “Rope” (1948)
- Christian Thought on the Joker Complex
- Review: Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure
- John Frame’s THEOLOGY AT THE MOVIES
- Movieology Reviews Courageous
- Movieology: Cars 2 the Movie: A Worldview Critique
- Movieology: Christian Review of Movies’ worldview (like “Battle LA”)
- Collection of Christian Reviews of “Avatar”
- Collection of Christian reviews of The Nativity Story
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At the World’s End
Graphic Novels Reviews
Free Movies Online
- Ray Comfort’s “180” full movie released on Youtube!
- Genius – The Movie (Whole Movie on Youtube!)
- A Movie for Veteran’s Day Weekend: GO FOR BROKE! (1951)
- Review: Meaning at the Movies: Becoming a Discerning Viewer by Grant Horner
- Review: Hollywood Worldviews: Watching Films with Wisdom and Discernment by Brian Godawa
- Review and Free on Kindle: Superheroes: The Best of Philosophy and Pop Culture Edited by William Irwin
- Review: Hitchcock’s Villains: Murderers, Maniacs, and Mother Issues by Jim McDevitt
- Review: The Gospel According to the Simpsons by Mark I. Pinsky
- Would the Early Church be like Pastor Ed Young and Baptize Copies of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Christian Resources on Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Shade of Red
- Fifty Shades of Grey: You are an inconsistent feminist if…
- Is this Justice: Iowa allowed Maximum Prison for Sex Offenders to watch Sexually Immoral Movies