Vern S. Poythress
- The Gender Neutral Bible Controversy (with Wayne Grudem)
- God Centered Biblical Interpretation
- Redeeming Science: A God-Centered Approach
- Symphonic Theology – The Validity of Multiple Perspectives in Theology
- Perspectives in Everyday Life ;
- Perspectives in the Bible;
- Perspectives in Theology;
- Examples of Useful Biblical Perspectives;
- In Defense of Symphonic Theology;
- Words and Precision;
- Twelve Maxims of Symphonic Theology;
- Distinctive Methods of Symphonic Theology;
- A Test Case: Miracles;
- Pastoral Healing in the Miracles Controversy
- The Reformed Pastor
- The Saints’ Everlasting Rest
- Mere Christian
- Directions for Young Christians
- The Cure of Melancholy and Overmuch Sorrow, by Faith
- Follow the Lamb
- Bible Thoughts and Themes
- God’s Way of Peace, A Book for the Anxious
- God’s Way of Holiness
- How Shall I Go to God?
- Words to Winners of Souls
- The Rent Veil
- Bible Thoughts and themes
- Light & Truth; or, Bible Thoughts & Themes. Volume I: Old Testament; Vol II:
- The Everlasting Righteousness – Biblical doctrine of justification
- The Beauties of Boston
- The Sinfulness of Man’s Natural State
- Memoirs of the Life, Time, and Writings of the Reverend and Learned Thomas Boston, M.A.
- The Crook in the Lot
- The Art of Manfishing
- Christ’s Name Wonderful
- The Evil and Danger of Schism
James Petigru Boyce
- Calvin’s Calvinism
- Calvin’s Commentaries
- Institutes of the Christian Religion
- The Necessity of Reforming the Church (1543)
- Calvin On The Christian Life
- Calvin On Election
- Calvin On Free Will
- Calvin On Prayer
- Bringing In The Sheaves
- Changing Of The Guard
- Grand Illusions
- In The Shadow Of Plenty
- Killer Angel
- Third Time Around
- Trial And Error
- George Whitefield & His Ministry
- Christian Leaders of the 18th Century – Practical Lessons
- Thoughts for Young Men
- Practical Religion
John Piper & Wayne Grudem
Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (A Response to Evangelical Feminism)
- 75 Bible Questions
- A Study Guide To Gary North’s Liberating Planet Earth
- An Introduction To Christian Economics
- Backward Christian Soldiers
- Baptized Patriarchalism
- Boundaries and Dominion
- Coase Theorem
- Conspiracy: A Biblical View
- Cooperation and Dominion
- Crossed Fingers
- Hoax of Higher Criticism
- Inherit The Earth
- Inheritance and Dominion
- Is The World Running Down?
- Judeo Christian Tradition
- Liberating Planet Earth
- Lone Gunners for Jesus
- Marx’s Religion of Revolution
- Millennialism And Social Theory
- Moses and Pharaoh
- Political Polytheism
- Priorities and Dominion
- Puritan Economic Experiments
- Salvation Through Inflation
- Sanctions and Dominion
- Sinai Strategy
- Tactics of Christian Resistance
- Theology of Christian Resistance
- Tithing and the Church
- Tools of Dominion
- Treasure and Dominion
- Trespassing For Dear Life
- Unconditional Surrender
- Unholy Spirits
- Victim’s Rights
- Was Calvin a Theonomist?
- Westminster’s Confession
- When Justice Is Aborted
- Christian Reconstruction
- The Inspiration Of Scripture
- The Reformed Faith
- Limited Atonement
- Calvinism in History
- The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination
- Facing the Muslim Challenge
- Sharing the Gospel with Muslims
- Jam’ Al-Qur’an – The Codification of the Qur’an text
- The Qur’an: The Scripture of Islam
- Muhammad: The Prophet of Islam
- Muhammad and the Religion of Islam
- The Christian Witness To the Muslim
- The Crucifixion of Christ: A Fact, not Fiction
- What Indeed was the Sign of Jonah?
- The Textual History of the Qur’an and the Bible\
- Christ in Islam and Christianity
- Is Muhammad Foretold in the Bible?
- Origins and Sources of the Gospel of Barnabas
The Answers Book
Chapter 1: Does God exist?
Chapter 2: Did God really take six days?
Chapter 3: What about the ‘gap’ and ‘ruin-reconstruction’ theories?
Chapter 4: How about carbon dating?
Chapter 5: How can we see distant stars in a young universe?
Chapter 6: How did bad things come about?
Chapter 7: What about similarities and other such arguments for evolution?
Chapter 8: Cain’s wife—who was she?
Chapter 9: Were the ‘sons of God’ and/or nephilim extraterrestrials?
Chapter 10: Was the Flood global?
Chapter 11: What about continental drift?
Chapter 12: Noah’s Flood—what about all that water?
Chapter 13: How did the animals fit on Noah’s Ark?
Chapter 14: How did freshwater and saltwater fish survive the Flood?
Chapter 15: Where are all the human fossils?
Chapter 16: What about the Ice Age?
Chapter 17: How did animals get from the Ark to places such as Australia?
Chapter 18: How did all the different ‘races’ arise (from Noah’s family)?
Chapter 19: What happened to the dinosaurs?
Chapter 20: What can I do?
Frozen in Time: The Woolly Mammoth, the Ice Age, and the Bible
- Chapter 1: Frozen mammoth carcasses in Siberia
- Chapter 2: Why live in Siberia?
- Chapter 3: The mystery of the Ice Age
- Chapter 4: A mammoth number of mammoth hypotheses
- Chapter 5: The extinction wars
- Chapter 6: The multiplication of ice age theories
- Chapter 7: The Genesis flood caused the Ice Age
- Chapter 8: The snowblitz
- Chapter 9: The peak of the Ice Age
- Chapter 10: Catastrophic melting
- Chapter 11: Only one Ice Age
- Chapter 12: Do ice cores show many tens of thousands of years?
- Chapter 13: Where was man during the Ice Age?
- Chapter 14: Mammoths thrive early in the post-Flood Ice Age
- Chapter 15: Were Siberian mammoths quick frozen?
- Chapter 16: Extinction of the woolly mammoth
- Appendix 1: The confusion of elephant and mammoth classification
- Appendix 2: Possible explanations for disharmonious associations
- Appendix 3: The elephant kind
- Appendix 4: Woolly mammoths — Flood or Ice Age?
In Six Days
Preface by John F. Ashton
Science and origins
Jeremy L. Walter
Jerry R. Bergman
John K.G. Kramer
Jonathan D. Sarfati
Ariel A. Roth
Keith H. Wanser
Timothy G. Standish
John R. Rankin
James S. Allan
George T. Javor
Dwain L. Ford
John P. Marcus
Nancy M. Darrall
John M. Cimbala
Edward A. Boudreaux
E. Theo Agard
Ker C. Thomson
John R. Baumgardner
Religion and origins
George F. Howe
A.J. Monty White
Walter J. Veith
Danny R. Faulkner
Edmond W. Holroyd
Robert H. Eckel
Colin W. Mitchell
Stanley A. Mumma
Don B. DeYoung
George S. Hawke
Kurt P. Wise
J.H. John Peet
One Blood: The Biblical Answer to Racism
- Foreword by Zig Ziglar, author/motivational teacher
- Preface by Jim Fletcher, editor-in-chief, Master Books
- Chapter 1: Cain’s wife
- Chapter 2: Natural selection and speciation
- Chapter 3: Genetics and the human family
- Chapter 4: One race
- Chapter 5: ‘Interracial’ marriage?
- Chapter 6: Are black people the result of a curse on Ham?
- Chapter 7: Pseudo-biblical arguments refuted
- Chapter 8: ‘Stone age’ people
- Chapter 9: Darwin’s body snatchers
- Chapter 10: Ota benga: The Pygmy put on display in a zoo
- Chapter 11: How to become a member of the Last Adam’s ‘race’
- Closing: Why does it matter?
- Foreword by Ken Ham
- Chapter 1: Evolution & creation, science & religion, facts & bias
- Chapter 2: Variation and natural selection versus evolution
- Chapter 3: The links are missing
- Chapter 4: Bird evolution?
- Chapter 5: Whale evolution?
- Chapter 6: Humans: images of God or advanced apes?
- Chapter 7: Astronomy
- Chapter 8: How old is the earth?
- Chapter 9: Is the design explanation legitimate?
- Chapter 10: Conclusion
Refuting Evolution 2
Unit 1. Claim: Evolution is Science (Evolutionists insist that evolutionary theory is science, and claim that creationism is religion.)
- Chapter 1: Argument: Creationism is religion, not science
- Chapter 2: Argument: Evolution is compatible with Christian religion
- Chapter 3: Argument: Evolution is true science, not ‘just a theory’
Unit 2. Claim: Evolution is well supported by the evidence (Evolutionists claim that they have found abundant, observable evidence of evolution.)
- Chapter 4: Argument: Natural selection leads to speciation
- Chapter 5: Argument: Some mutations are beneficial
- Chapter 6: Argument: Common design points to common ancestry
- Chapter 7: Argument: ‘Bad design’ is evidence of leftovers from evolution
- Chapter 8: Argument: The fossil record supports evolution
Unit 3. Claim: ‘Problems’ with evolution are illusory (Evolutionists argue that there are reasonable theories for even the biggest ‘surprises’ of evolution.)
- Chapter 9: Argument: Probability of evolution
- Chapter 10: Argument: ‘Irreducible complexity’
- Chapter 11: Argument: Evolution of sex
- Chapter 12: Argument: Evolution of mankind
- Appendix 1: Common arguments for evolution that have been rejected
- Appendix 2: Common arguments for creation that should not be used
- (See Arguments we think creationists should NOT use)
Why Won’t They Listen?
- Foreword by Tim Dudley, president, Master Books/New Leaf Press
- Chapter 1: A worrisome trend
- Chapter 2: What is the gospel?
- Chapter 3: Communication—it’s a problem
- Chapter 4: The Cross—a stumbling block!
- Chapter 5: The Cross—foolishness!
- Chapter 6: Pioneer evangelism—outstanding success!
- Chapter 7: From ‘Jews’ to ‘Greeks’
- Chapter 8: The evolution connection
- Chapter 9: Beauty and the Curse
- Chapter 10: The seven Cs\
- Chapter 11: Practical creation evangelism
- Chapter 12: The generation gaps
- Chapter 13: ‘Myth-ing’ the point
- Chapter 14: The victory chapter!
- Adam’s Rib: Creation & the Human Body
- Does Carbon Dating Disprove the Bible?
- Evidence for a Young World
- Is There Intelligent Life in Outer Space?
- The Seven C’s of History
- Six Days or Millions of Years?
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark and Flood?
- Where Did Cain Get His Wife?
- Where Did the ‘Races’ Come From?
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs?
- Why Is There Death & Suffering