This year I tried to crank out more posts resolving Bible contradictions. In a previous post I wrote on why refuting Bible Contradictions Takes Time. As of Resurrection Sunday 2017 I have looked at 13 Bible contradictions that took place during the final week of Jesus’ life. These posts are arranged below in chronological order:
- On what did Jesus ride into Jerusalem?
- When did Satan enter Judas?
- Did Judas identify Jesus with a kiss?
- Was Jesus taken to Caiaphas or Annas first?
- When did Jesus receive his beating?
- Who put the robe on Jesus?
- What did the sign over Jesus’s head say?
- Did both thieves revile Jesus?
- Can thieves go to heaven?
- Where did the women watching the crucifixion stand?
- What did the Centurion call Jesus when he died?
- Who buried Jesus?
- Did Jesus say he would always be with his disciples?
Lord willing next year listings will feature more listings. If you are interested you might also want to bookmark our Collection of Posts Responding to Bible Contradictions.