Since October 2015 I have blogged quite a bit on Bible contradictions. As a result of blogger Wally Fry who encouraged me to have a post that lists all the posts I have written, I decided to put this together. It is an update from the previous Provisional listing posted earlier some months back.
It is my hope that God’s people would be equipped, that those who are not saved would benefit from the defense of the faith as well. I encourage you to bookmark this, share this with others via social media, emails, word of mouth, etc.
Methods and Approach
- Why Refuting Bible Contradictions Takes Time?
- How to Handle Bible Contradictions
- John Frame Quote on Apparent Contradictions
- Apologetics Sermon Illustration: Bible Contradictions and Fitting Puzzle Pieces
- Apologetics Sermon Illustration:Idioms of Love and Bible Contradictions
- Apologetics Sermon Illustration: Whoppers and Bible Contradictions
- Did or did not the Samaritans receive Jesus?
- Burying and Saying Bye to Parents in Luke 9:59-62
- Did Herod think Jesus was John the Baptist?
- Who can cast out devils in the name of Jesus?
- Who is for or against Jesus?
- Was Jairus’ daughter alive when Jesus was approached?
- What was Sodom’s sin?
- Was Jesus born in a house or a manger?
- Was Mary (the mother of Jesus) blessed?
- How many men were possessed with demons at the country of the Gadarenes?
- Were the Pharisees baptized by John?
- Where did the devils ask not to go?
- James 1:13-14 that God is not the source of temptation with Matthew 6:13, “And do not lead us into temptation”
- Does God sleep?
- How did David kill Goliath? And did he killed him twice?
- Do Christians know how to pray?
- Was Moses a good speaker?
- Can thieves go to heaven?
- When did Jesus receive his beating?
- Was Lot Abraham’s brother or nephew?
- Was Jonah swallowed by a fish or a whale?
- Where did Joseph and Mary live before the birth of Jesus?
- Did Jesus, Mary, and Joseph go to Egypt or Nazareth?
Other Biblical Difficulties
- Bible taught Jesus and His Disciples were thieves?
- Why did God kill Uzzah in 2 Samuel 6?
- Quick Thoughts on God Taking the Life of Babies in the Bible
- John Frame Quote on Criticisms of the Bible because of action of Bible characters
- Review: Tough Questions About God and His Actions in the Old Testament
- Reading the Bible in Context from Eternity Matters